Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing and replacing damaged and missing teeth. Addressing these issues as soon as possible with one of our Burlington dentists can help you to avoid the subsequent development of additional dental concerns.
At Fuller Dental we offer a complete and comprehensive range of restorative dental treatments to meet your oral health needs and maintain your smile for the long run. Your dentist will thoroughly evaluate your dental concern before recommending the treatment most suitable for your needs, goals and budget. Repairing and replacing teeth can play a key role in the long term maintenance of both a functional smile and a good quality of life.
Restoring Smiles in Burlington NC
Our dentists are experienced and highly trained in restorative dental care, ensuring that the results of your dentistry will be comfortable, lasting and natural looking. After assessing your needs, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to get you back to smiling confidently as soon as possible. Treatments can include:
- Dental crowns: one of the most common dental procedures we offer, a dental crown can restore a decayed or damaged tooth or address a cosmetic related concern about the appearance of a tooth that is discolored or misshapen.
- Tooth bonding: for minor tooth damage and other imperfections, tooth bonding can provide a quick and economical treatment option for patients of all ages.
- Dental bridge: if you have one or more missing teeth, a custom dental bridge can give you back a functional and beautiful smile.
- Dental implants: we offer all types of implants for the most natural tooth replacement option or for securing a denture or bridge.
- Dentures: when a full arch or all of your teeth are lost, we offer natural looking cosmetic dentures and implant secured dentures for a new smile.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have damaged or missing teeth and would like to learn more about how we can help you get back a comfortable, beautiful smile schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. Contact us at 336-290-7401 or use our online request form to schedule your appointment.