Dental implants can be a great option for patients seeking to restore their smile. Many patients suffer from one or more missing teeth. Our Burlington, NC dentist office offers a full range of tooth replacement options including dental implants. Our team of dentists at Fuller Dental are experienced general, cosmetic and restorative dentists dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized dental care. Dental implants are one of the most stable and natural looking options for patients who have missing teeth, suffer from periodontal disease, or have other complex dental concerns.
During your consultation, one of our highly trained dentists will thoroughly examine your teeth to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. At Fuller Dental, not only do we care about the aesthetic of your smile, but we also care about the function. We take a comprehensive approach to dentistry, so we need to make sure that your smile is not only beautiful but functional as well. In order for patients to be a good candidate for dental implants, you will need to have overall good health and have enough jaw bone for the dental implant. If we are not able to offer dental implants as one of your replacement options, we do offer other replacement options like dental bridges and dentures.
Dental Implant Options
Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth for a natural looking new smile. One of our experienced dentists can discuss which replacement option is right for you.
- Single Tooth Dental Implant: Can be used to replace one missing tooth by replacing the damaged root and tooth. The implant is fused with the jawbone and topped with a dental crown, creating a beautiful, natural looking result.
- Dental Implants for Multiple Teeth: implants can be used to replace consecutive missing teeth and can permanently secure replacement options like dental bridges and dentures.
- Implant Denture: Also known as All-on-Four®, the use of four or more dental implants can attach customized dentures to your teeth, creating a comfortable, natural looking solution. This can create a more stable replacement option for patients who are worried about slippage or have a hard time eating and speaking with regular dentures. One of our dedicated dentists at Fuller Dental will need to examine your teeth and jaw bone to determine if you are a good candidate.
The Procedure: Dental Implants
In recent years, dental implants have become increasingly popular among patients. Dental implants will require several visits to our Burlington dental office.
A dental implant is a small metal post that is implanted into the healthy jaw bone. Once the post is implanted, it will need about 3-6 months to heal completely. Once the post and jawbone fuse together, one of our highly trained dentists will attach a dental crown for your missing tooth replacement option. Your dental crown will be color matched to match your existing teeth before being attached to the dental implant to give you a beautiful, natural-looking result.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Reduce bone loss and shrinkage in the jaw
- Long Lasting
- Allows patients to chew normally
- No need for daily adhesives and maintenance
- Permanent, stable restoration
Why Choose Us?
Dental implants have become the “gold standard” of tooth replacement and can now be used to replace one or more teeth and secure dentures and bridges with great success. More dentists are offering dental implants as a long lasting solution to your missing teeth. Our dentists have advanced training in implant dentistry to ensure that your treatment planning and final result will support long term dental health. Our office offers full services for the entire dental implant procedure, providing consistency of care and the convenience of one stop dentistry for tooth replacement.
At Fuller Dental in Burlington, NC, we are here to help improve your smile. Dr. Fuller leads a team of highly trained and experienced dentists dedicated to providing high quality, patient-focused dental care. If you are looking for options to help solve your missing teeth, visit Fuller Dental. You can schedule an appointment online or call 336-290-7401