Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing and replacing damaged and missing teeth. Addressing these issues as soon as possible with one of our Burlington dentists can help you to avoid the subsequent development of additional dental concerns.
At Fuller Dental we offer a complete and comprehensive range of restorative dental treatments to meet your oral health needs and maintain your smile for the long run. Your dentist will thoroughly evaluate your dental concern before recommending the treatment most suitable for your needs, goals and budget. Repairing and replacing teeth can play a key role in the long term maintenance of both a functional smile and a good quality of life.
Comprehensive Treatment Planning
Restorative dentistry focuses on fixing the root of the problem rather than just the symptoms. We take a comprehensive approach to your care and will seek to identify any undiagnosed dental problems that can compromise the integrity of your result. Our expert dentists will perform a thorough analysis to get an appropriate diagnosis. Then we will be able to create a treatment plan tailored to your needs and will support your long term dental health.
Restoring Smiles in Burlington NC
Our dentists are experienced and highly trained in restorative dental care, ensuring that the results of your dentistry will be comfortable, lasting and natural looking. After assessing your needs, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to get you back to smiling confidently as soon as possible. Treatments can include:
- Dental crowns: These are one of the most common dental procedures we offer. Dental crowns are commonly used to replace decaying or damaged teeth but they also can be used for cosmetic reasons. They can hide discolored teeth or deformed teeth to improve your overall appearance and smile. A dental crown is basically a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over your natural tooth and cemented in to place.
- Tooth bonding: Tooth bonding involves tooth-colored resin material using adhesives and a high intensity curing light. Cosmetic tooth bonding can be done in a single visit to improve the shape, color and symmetry of your teeth. For minor tooth damage and other imperfections, tooth bonding can provide a quick and economical treatment option for patients of all ages.
- Dental bridge: A dental bridge is a viable treatment option for anyone with one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge is a series of artificial teeth. The bridgework is supported by an anchor on either side of the gap to hold the false tooth in place. A custom dental bridge can give you back a functional and beautiful smile.
- Dental implants: We offer all types of implants for the most natural tooth replacement option or for securing a denture or bridge. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone beneath the gum line. Your Seven Lakes, NC dentist will use that to attach a replacement tooth. Dental implants do not come loose like dentures and can last a lifetime if cared for properly along with regular dental visits.
- Dentures: Dentures are custom made artificial teeth used to replace missing teeth and some of the gum tissue. They are made in a dental lab with impressions of your mouth. When a full arch or all of your teeth are lost, we offer natural looking cosmetic dentures and implant secured dentures for a new smile.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have damaged or missing teeth and would like to learn more about how we can help you get back a comfortable, beautiful smile schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. Contact us at 336-290-7401 or use our online request form to schedule your appointment.