Dental concerns can range from minor tooth damage to missing teeth. No matter the dental issue, it is important to work with an experienced dentist. They will be able to identify the source of the problem, address it, and give you the tools you need to maintain a healthy smile.
Fuller Dental is home to a dental team that will provide great care to those in need. As a full service dentist office, we offer a wide range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services to address many common dental concerns.
Dental concerns can range from tooth decay and signs of gum disease to tooth loss and TMJ related disorders. Whatever your concern, including cosmetic related issues, Fuller Dental can offer the dental care you need. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals of a beautiful, healthy smile. We want our patients to share all their dental problems with us. We are a judgement free dental practice that wants to help everyone by improving their oral health.
Common Dental Concerns
- Bleeding Gums: If your gum bleed on a regular basis, be sure to tell that to your dentist. We can address bleeding gums quickly and with little pain.
- Crooked Teeth: Misalignment can create many issues. Your dentist in Burlington NC can present you with options that can fix crooked teeth.
- Dental Cavities: Tooth cavities are a common dental issue for many patients. Get them filled as soon as possible to avoid further issues.
- Discolored Teeth: Yellow teeth can cause you confidence issues. Certain foods and drinks, aging, smoking and other lifestyle habits can lead this this dental concern.
- Frequent Headaches: Treating your TMJ-related issues can address many TMJ symptoms including headaches.
- Missing Teeth: You should replace missing teeth to avoid facial sagging, tooth cavities, gum infections, and more.
- Sleep Apnea: Have you been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea? Fuller Dental can address the root cause and symptoms.
We Fix All Dental Concerns Under One Roof
We believe that a beautiful smile is one that is healthy, comfortable, and functional. A stable bite and healthy gums provide support for your natural teeth, reducing the risk of tooth damage and loss. During your routine visits with us, we look for the early warning signs of common dental concerns. This allows us to offer conservative treatment and prevent complex problems.
Our dental team screens for gum disease, tooth decay, and other oral signs of disease. We also look for the signs of teeth grinding and bite disorders, which can include worn teeth, tooth damage, and changes in the gum line.
Common Symptoms that Should Cause Concern
There are some common signs to look for or symptoms to report that can indicate a developing dental concern:
- Increased sensitivity to hot and/or cold
- Changes in the fit of the bite or dental appliances such as dentures
- Bleeding gums
- Jaw pain
- Tooth pain
- Difficulty chewing
For every patient, it is important to understand the signs and symptoms of common dental concerns. If you notice any changes in your dental health, you may want to visit our team at Fuller Dental.
Our experienced and trusted team of dentists in Burlington work with you to understand your dental needs and suggest a treatment that is right for you. We provide high quality solutions to help our patients achieve a healthier, more stable smile.
If you are experiencing any of these signs or symptoms, or have concerns about the health or appearance of your smile, schedule a visit to our Burlington NC dentist office.
Request A Dental Exam Today
Address your dental concerns with the trusted dentists at Fuller Dental. Fuller Dental welcomes new patients of all ages and serves many local communities near you, including Elon, Graham, Mebane, and Gibsonville. To schedule an appointment, give us a call, or request an appointment online today.