Crooked teeth can make patients feel self-conscious about sharing their smile. Straighter teeth help patients feel more confident in their smiles and protect the function and health of your smile. Burlington, NC Fuller Dental provides cosmetic and discreet orthodontic treatments designed to straighten teeth for more beautiful and better functioning smiles.
Crooked teeth are difficult to properly clean and increase a patients risk of developing tooth decay and gum disease. Patients are also more prone to experiencing TMJ and bite related symptoms that can be painful and interfere with their daily routine. Crooked teeth affect your oral health and your social and professional interactions. Many patients with crooked smiles refuse to smile without covering their teeth. Straightening your teeth can boost your confidence, and improve your oral health.
Treating Crooked Teeth
Treatment for straightening your smile will vary depending on your personal goals, the condition of your oral health, and the complexity of your orthodontic concerns. Your Fuller Dental dentist will help you to determine which treatment options will provide you with your optimal results.
- Invisalign- Invisalign is a discreet option for teen and adult patients to realign crooked teeth comfortably. Invisalign is a clear aligner braces system that is barely visible to other people while being worn. Your Fuller Dental dentist will design a series of clear aligners that will gradually shift teeth into alignment. This series of custom made aligners are clear, plastic, ultra-thin aligners that are fabricated to the specifications of each patient. Patients enjoy straighter teeth in about 12-18 months.
- Cosmetic Dentistry- In cases where patients have a single misaligned tooth, cosmetic treatments may be able to restore the appearance of the smile. Your Fuller Dental dentist may only recommend cosmetic dentistry for crooked teeth if the misalignment does not compromise the function of the bite. Dental veneers, crowns, or dental bonding can adjust the appearance of the smile, making teeth appear aligned.
- Dental Veneers: They are permanent dental restorations that are applied to the front and sides of a tooth and are extremely durable. A dental veneer is a thin ceramic shell that is permanently bonded to a prepared tooth and can be used to treat one tooth or several teeth.
- Dental Crown: A dental crown covers the entire tooth and is permanently bonded into place. The crown provides aesthetics and lasting durable function. Dental crowns can be color matched to blend seamlessly with your smile for beautiful results.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding, or dental bonding, uses a tooth-colored resin that is cured to the teeth using a hardening light. Tooth bonding can provide an economical cosmetic treatment option for a variety of concerns, including crooked teeth.
Realign Your Crooked Teeth
If you have crooked teeth or are experiencing pain in your bite or jaw, contact our Burlington, NC dentist office. Fuller Dental offers individualized dental care for your dental health concerns. Our dental care team helps to restore your smile by addressing dental concerns from common to complex. From whitening discolored teeth to repair damaged or missing teeth, our dental care team can help you enjoy a more beautiful, healthy smile. If you are looking for a compassionate, highly trained and experienced dental health care team in the Burlington, NC region, contact Fuller Dental or request an appointment online today.