Teeth whitening is a quick, economical and effective way to improve the appearance of your smile. At Fuller Dental, we focus on providing patients with comprehensive dental care to give them the smile they desire.
Our highly trained Burlington cosmetic dentists have years of experience helping patients improve their smile, as well as maintaining the health of their teeth. We offer a full range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dental treatments in our state of the art dental office.
Teeth Whitening in Burlington, NC
Teeth whitening can be one of the quickest and most dramatic cosmetic dental treatments for improving the aesthetic of your smile. Tooth whitening is a safe and easy dental procedure that can brighten stained, dull, or discolored teeth.
- Safe Procedure: Your dentist at Fuller Dental will make sure the areas surrounding the teeth are protected during treatment to help eliminate any sensitivity or damage. In-office teeth whitening can give patients their desired results under the direct care of experienced dentists.
- Convenience: Depending on your needs, Fuller Dental offers both in-office whitening treatments and convenient at-home whitening treatments.
- Time: Our in-office whitening treatments takes a little over an hour to brighten your teeth multiple shades. if you would rather complete the treatment in the comfort of your own home, our at-home teeth whitening treatments take a few weeks to show results.
- Long Lasting Results: It is important to maintain great oral hygiene habits after receiving teeth whitening treatment to help aid the longevity of your new smile. Teeth whitening treatments will last with proper care.
- Professional: Over the counter teeth whitening can leave you with an uneven result and take months for patients to actually notice any change in color. Visiting Fuller Dental will not only give patients immediate, high-quality results, but you will experience comprehensive, personalized, and patient-focused dental care in the comfort of our Burlington dental office.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
At Fuller Dental, we offer two types of professional teeth whitening treatments to meet your needs and help improve the aesthetics of your smile.
In-Office Teeth Whitening Treatment
In-office teeth whitening takes a little over an hour to complete to give you dramatic, beautiful results. During your visit, we will protect your mouth and gums by applying a protective gel on sensitive areas. We will then apply a light-activated whitening gel to your teeth and cure the gel with a special light.
For your convenience, we will take impressions of your teeth to create teeth whitening trays that you can use at home for periodic touch-ups.
At-Home Teeth Whitening Treatment
At-home teeth whitening is a cost-effective solution to brighten and make over your smile. Patients will need to visit our Burlington dental office in order for your dentist to take an impression of your teeth to make customized clear whitening trays. Your whitening trays will take a few days to complete.
Once completed, patients can wear their whitening tray for 30-60 minutes a day, twice a day. Patients can expect to see results gradually appear within a few weeks.
Teeth Whitening FAQs
How many teeth whitening treatments do I need for white teeth?
Your teeth whitening treatment results will depend on how discolored your teeth are, and which option you choose. A single in-office teeth whitening treatment can leave your teeth up to 8 shades brighter. Most patients usually only need a single treatment to achieve their desired results. Your dentist can help you choose the appropriate option for your specific smile.
Can teeth whitening damage my teeth?
Excessive, and too many teeth whitening treatments in a short period can damage your teeth’s enamel. There is also a risk of tooth damage if you get teeth whitening from unreliable and questionable sources. A common side-effect of teeth whitening is temporary tooth sensitivity. It will go away after a couple of days and does not cause permanent damage.
Can I whiten dental restorations like dentures, veneers, or crowns?
Dental prosthetics can not be whitened with teeth whitening products like strips and bleaching trays. They can no be whitened with traditional teeth whitening treatments at the dentist either. If you have an old dental prosthesis that has become discolored, it is best to replace it completely before trying to whiten it. Replacing it brings more added benefits.
Schedule A Dental Exam & Consultation
Fuller Dental is committed to providing comprehensive, exceptional dental care and high-quality cosmetic dentistry in Burlington, NC. If you are looking for a way to improve the aesthetic of your smile, come visit our Burlington dental office. You can schedule an appointment online or call (336) 290-7401 today.