Teeth whitening is a quick, economical and effective way to improve the appearance of your smile. At Fuller Dental, we focus on providing patients with comprehensive dental care to give them the smile they desire. Our highly trained
Burlington cosmetic dentists have years of experience helping patients improve their smile, as well as maintaining the health of their teeth. We offer a full range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dental treatments in our state of the art dental office.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can be one of the quickest and most dramatic cosmetic dental treatments for improving the aesthetic of your smile. Tooth whitening is a safe and easy dental procedure that can brighten stained, dull, or discolored teeth.
- Safe Procedure: Your dentist at Fuller Dental will make sure the areas surrounding the teeth are protected during treatment to help eliminate any sensitivity or damage. In-office teeth whitening can give patients their desired results under the direct care of experienced dentists.
- Convenience: Depending on your needs, Fuller Dental offers both in-office whitening treatments and convenient at-home whitening treatments.
- Time: Our in-office whitening treatments takes a little over an hour to brighten your teeth multiple shades. if you would rather complete the treatment in the comfort of your own home, our at-home teeth whitening treatments take a few weeks to show results.
- Long Lasting Results: It is important to maintain great oral hygiene habits after receiving teeth whitening treatment to help aid the longevity of your new smile. Teeth whitening treatments will last with proper care.
- Professional: Over the counter teeth whitening can leave you with an uneven result and take months for patients to actually notice any change in color. Visiting Fuller Dental will not only give patients immediate, high-quality results, but you will experience comprehensive, personalized, and patient-focused dental care in the comfort of our Burlington dental office.
Teeth Whitening Treatment
At Fuller Dental, we offer two types of professional teeth whitening treatments to meet your needs and help improve the aesthetics of your smile.
In-Office Teeth Whitening Treatment: In-office teeth whitening takes a little over an hour to complete to give you dramatic, beautiful results. During your visit, we will protect your mouth and gums by applying a protective gel on sensitive areas. We will then apply a light-activated whitening gel to your teeth and cure the gel with a special light. In just a short hour, your teeth can brighten up to 8 shades. For your convenience, we will take impressions of your teeth to create teeth whitening trays that you can use at home for periodic touch-ups.
At-Home Teeth Whitening Treatment: At-home teeth whitening is a cost-effective solution to brighten and make over your smile. Patients will need to visit our Burlington dental office in order for your dentist to take an impression of your teeth to make customized clear whitening trays. Your whitening trays will take a few days to complete. Once completed, patients can wear their whitening tray for 30-60 minutes a day, twice a day. Patients can expect to see results gradually appear within a few weeks.
Schedule A Consultation
Fuller Dental in Burlington, NC is committed to providing comprehensive, exceptional dental care to each of our patients. If you are looking for a way to improve the aesthetic of your smile, come visit our Burlington dental office. You can schedule an appointment online or call (336) 290-7401 today.