Gone are the ways of traditional clunky metal braces, and in are the days of invisible treatment that give you the freedom to enjoy the things you most enjoy about life. It may sound like a fairytale. However, it is true, and the solution to achieve the smile of your dreams is Invisalign.
Invisalign will allow you to go through treatment to correct your crooked teeth, overbite or underbite without any of your friends or family even noticing. Invisalign will also allow you to get through treatment in half the time of traditional braces. Treatment time will depend on your personal situation and the severity of your case.
Benefits Of Invisalign
- Invisalign is truly invisible. So invisible that it is hard to explain. Let’s put it this way, your significant other or your parents will most likely not even realize that you are going through treatment unless you decide to tell them.
- No Food Restrictions
- You will find out quickly that if you receive traditional braces or simply do research about traditional braces that there are several restrictions involved with metal braces, and the main restriction is food. With Invisalign, your aligners are removable, so simply remove them, enjoy any food that you like, and then put them back in.
- Easier To Maintain When Compared To Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces can be a part-time job to keep clean. With Invisalign, they cannot be easier to clean, as you simply remove the tray, clean the tray, clean your teeth, and put the aligners back in.
- No Risk Of Facial Damage
- Invisalign is smooth and puts you at zero risks for injury to the inside of your mouth in the case of an accident during a sporting event, or just a general accident that may occur in life.
- Confidence Booster
- Several things will hurt your confidence including an imperfect smile. However, traditional metal braces may be even more damaging to your confidence, especially if you are an older patient. Do not wait any longer for the smile that you deserve. Contact us today about Invisalign.
Schedule A Visit
If you or a loved one are looking for a solution for your smile, and always dreamed of a smile without imperfections, visit Fuller Dental to learn how Invisalign can help you. You can schedule an appointment online or call 336-290-7401