- July 28, 2016
Your smile affects your self-image, and can influence the quality of interactions with others. Many people cover their mouth or hold back from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable about their teeth’s appearance. To get your smile analysis, go to a mirror and smile and ask yourself the following questions:
- Are any of your teeth yellow, stained or somewhat discolored?
- Would you like your teeth to be whiter?
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Do any of your teeth appear too small, short or long?
- Do you have any crowns or bridges that appear dark at the edge of your gums?
- Do you have gray, black or silver fillings in your teeth?
- Do you have prior dental work that appears unnatural?
- Are your gums red, sore, puffy or bleeding?
- Does the appearance of your smile inhibit you from laughing or smiling?
- When being photographed, do you smile with your lips closed?
- Are you self-conscious about your teeth or smile?
- Would you like to change anything about the appearance of your teeth or smile?
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above, there are several alternatives to improve your teeth and smile. The dentists at Fuller Dental would love to talk with you about how to improve your smile. Just call us at 336-226-0855 to find out how.